Training is an essential ingredient to the reliable and valid administration of the DIS+SAM and is offered on-demand throughout the year by our team of classification experts. For those using the DIS+SAM for the first time, training is required. License holders and their staff members or designated interviewers should participate.
Training is now available virtually via Zoom and includes lectures, hands-on practice, homework assignments, mock interviews, and more.
- DSM-5 criteria and scoring for each diagnosis
- How each criterion is operationalized by the DIS+SAM
- How to effectively navigate the interview
- Production and interpretation of reports
- Conversion of data into datasets for analysis
Training is included in the cost of the DIS+SAM license. Training can be completed without a license for $500, or by agreement.
For more information, contact Nicole Fitzgerald, Director of Sales and Training, at firstname.lastname@example.org.