Are you ready to apply to the Department of Epidemiology? All applicants to our certificate programs must apply to and be accepted by both the UF Office of Admissions and the department.
Download an application checklist to assist with your application submission.
Step 1: Complete the UF online Application for Certificate Admissions
- Apply using either the currently enrolled UF student application or the non-UF student application.
- Specify the correct program information in the application:
- Certificate Level: Graduate
- College: Public Health and Health Professions
- Certificate Program: Psychiatric Epidemiology
- Currently enrolled students: Please make sure to select PBH_GCT07-CPE under Concentration.
- Upload unofficial transcripts for each previous degree received. This will significantly speed up the processing of your application at the Office of Admissions.
- International applicants should also upload an unofficial degree certificate for each previous degree received.
- All documents not originally issued in English must include a literal English translation.
- Complete the “Activities” portion of the application as thoroughly as possible. This will significantly speed up the processing of your application at the Office of Admissions.
- Upload appropriate proof of Florida residency, if applicable.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee ($30, plus a $7 credit card processing fee). The application fee is required of all students applying to a certificate program, including current and former UF students. The application fee may only be paid by credit card on the UF online certificate application.
- Arrange to have official transcripts sent from each previous institution attended. International applicants must also send official degree certificates and English translations, if applicable.
Where should I send my official transcripts?
Official transcripts may be sent electronically to email@example.com. The University of Florida accepts electronic transcripts from Parchment, National Student Clearinghouse, and eScrip. If your transcripts need to be sent by mail, they should be sent to the following address:
University of Florida
Office of Admissions
201 Criser Hall
PO Box 114000